[Sca-cooks] Question to the Group

Glenn Crawford gacrwfrd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:47:47 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Hi all,

I am planning my Spring Equinox Feast and need your help!

First: I am planning on using eggs as a "themed" ingredient/dish.  Any good
recepies out there for eggs? (We use 1300-1500 British Ilses for our time
period/location.)

Second: I am interested in serving some fish dishes.  Has anyone done the
research on which species are native to the region and actually used in that
time period? I am interested in both fresh and salt water fishes.

Serving question: When did clay/ceramic dinnerware come into the picture.  I
know that the concept is ancient, but when did it become accessable for the
"common man?"

Finally - for the New England area folks - how many of you are going to the
Market Day on Feb 2 at Rockingham? We will be there around 11AM on and would
love to put some names with some faces!

Thanks in advance for any help!
Glenn
(peekin' out, once again, from behind his rock)