[Sca-cooks] peapod, peasecods, codpiece

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Jan 25 23:05:25 PST 2002

Olwen commented:
> Is there a difference between peapod and peasecods.  One sounds like
> something that I know what it is ~ the other sounds like something a man
> should know what it is.

So, are you implying that a man wouldn't know what a peapod is? :-)

Just in case this wasn't meant totally as a joke, and because Stefan
will jump at any excuse, here is a file to explain one of these:
codpieces-msg     (10K) 11/ 3/00    Codpieces. Making and fitting them.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/codpieces-msg.html

I guess you could put peapods in a codpiece though but the cod might
get uncomfortable.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net