[Sca-cooks] Test drive for Festival of the Rose

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 23:17:01 PST 2002

Hi All!

I did some test tries of two dishes I plan on making for her Majesty
Catalina next Saturday.  Took pictures of the end product, so I thought I
would share them and see what you all think presentation wise.

http://communities.msn.com/ArteStuff/shoebox.msnw?Page=Last

Hopefully this link works.

I think I will probably make the bread sun a bit more fancier than I did it
this time and use a bit more water to smooth out the attachments I made
(unless someone on the cooks list has a better suggestion).

Tomorrow I will be trying out a flat bread recipe and in the next day or so,
I will be trying out the pastry wheat flour I found at Whole Foods...they
had a pie crust recipe that looked like it would work well!  Yeay!  Always
good to avoid the Queen's dislike for white flour. :)

Thanks!

--Arte