[Sca-cooks] Re: Presentation of food at feasts (was Of pickyness...)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 1 16:11:56 PST 2002

*sigh* If I weren't already wailing and bemoaning my lack of funds to
come back east for 12th Night, Master A's descriptions of his food would
sure do it.  Gawd, but I wish I could afford to come over...it sounds
divine.
--Maire (who would, of course, split herself in two so one could visit
the East, and the other, Atlantia....)