[Sca-cooks] Occasional Pucks and other mysteries...

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 07:52:31 PST 2002

--- Richard Kappler <rkappler at home.com> wrote:
> > I was there, had come specificly to cook with him,
> > with Ras, and with Puck (who never showed- you
> gonna
> > be at 12th Night, Puck? ;-)
>
> I dunno.... Are YOU gonna be there Phlip?  I'll
> answer your question after
> you answer mine.

Now, little brother, you said you'd be at A's Crown,
and you weren't, you pre-regged for Pennsic, and never
arrived, and I even had worked out how to get there
for your retirement (was a stealth attempt ;-) and you
changed the date on me so I couldn't come, so forgive
me if I tend to think of you as The Puck Who Isn't
There.....

OTOH, I've been where I said I was going to be, and I
have every intention of being at 12th Night, with my
40 lb shadow (tm) and too blamed many pears in tow.
That is, Navy willing, and Rob's sub doesn't sink in
the meantime (Yeah, I know it's in the shop for
repairs- prolly in drydock- but I have infinite faith
the the USGOV's ability to foul up- they retired you
without a court martial, didn't they? ;-)

Phlip