[Sca-cooks] Re: Presentation of food at feasts (was Of pickyness...)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:32:42 PST 2002

Yes, Kiri can certainly update us as to the doings at Atlantian 12th Night.
I understand the merchant space is all filled, the feast is sold out with
lots of folks on the waiting list and havent' heard any complaints from any
other corner.  Now the countdown is on and cant' wait to get there and shop.
  You can see the information at
http://duncarraig.atlantia.sca.org/xiinight.htm
Olwen