[Sca-cooks] Bubble....Bubble - OOP, OT

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 11:18:30 PST 2002

--- Margali skrev:

> <happy dance>
> I just found out I am in the running for a job 1
> level up the corporate food
> chain, but i can't bubble here at work because the
> other person in here up
> for the same job and I were asked to keep it quite
> ;-) Not that it is that
> much more in the way of money, but since my current
> job is going away in
> October it makes it nice that I may not have to
> start job hunting again!
> <happy dance\>

Great News, Margali ;-D

On the home front, Johan just called, and he's feeling
better, although he still won't make it for 12th
Night.

The pears are coming along apace- I'm getting a
slightly higher yield by steaming them longer, which
ought to make A happy, but I've gotten to the point
where I'm looking at the next dozen, and muttering to
myself, "And I do this for fun?".

Phlip, who took up shoeing horses several years ago,
as a way to relax on weekends....