[Sca-cooks] Bubble....Bubble - OOP, OT

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Jan 4 11:43:30 PST 2002

A quick round of the 'Masochism Tango'?
margali
not forgetting to stop on the way home for dark bread, and maybe a couple of
nice thick steaks ... although a visit from Johan would have bees
spectacular!

> <happy dance>
> I just found out I am in the running for a job 1
> level up the corporate food
> chain,
Great News, Margali ;-D

On the home front, Johan just called, and he's feeling
better, although he still won't make it for 12th
Night.

The pears are coming along apace- I'm getting a
slightly higher yield by steaming them longer, which
ought to make A happy, but I've gotten to the point
where I'm looking at the next dozen, and muttering to
myself, "And I do this for fun?".

Phlip, who took up shoeing horses several years ago,
as a way to relax on weekends....