[Sca-cooks] Sshhh...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jan 6 01:33:17 PST 2002

Gorgeous Muiredach wrote:

> Lainie!  I'm not at a 12th night or something.  I've been here all along,
> waiting for y'all to show up and start the party :-)

Right. So why am I sitting here eating Corn Flakes out of the box? ;-P

Actually I've been sewing. A new Chaucer gown for my love. Navy blue,
low collar. Plain, for a working seneschal ;-)

> So, do you have a source for cochineal? :-)

I believe it comes from some sort of snail, right? ;-)

(No, I don't. Sorry.)

Wonder if Puck is potted yet?

'Lainie
who really ought to go to bed but is feeling antsy