[Sca-cooks] Sshhh...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jan 6 08:43:06 PST 2002

Uhm...well....I was _sleeping_ at the time you posted, but I'm up now
<g>.  Typical sunday morning....laundry, email, housecleaning, coffee
[from my new espresso maker].  I'm putting up a whole bunch of mustard
for gifties, and then working on my response to Master A's redaction
challenge from a few weeks back.  And making a couple of tarts (the
crust of tame creatures, and the pork-based on just above it on the same
page of the miscellany). [Sunday's my day to cook for the week ;-)]
Yesterday, I went out and got supplies to make a suprise for
Olwen....heh, heh, heh......<g>
--Maire