[Sca-cooks] Congratulations Luveday

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Sun Jan 6 14:36:48 PST 2002

Olwen wrote:

>Wohoo!  Congratulations Luveday!  Well met.  Got pictures?

I saw pictures being taking, but as I was sitting on stage at the
time trying to get my cheeks to stop hurting from smiling so
much over how proud I was of all the people in my barony,
you know I completely forgot to register who it was taking
the pictures. I'm fairly certain that it wasn't her husband
because I had actually forgotten to tell him to be sure she got
to court on time (bad baroness, no prince biscuit). If I figure
it out and if I get copies, I'll see what I can do about getting
them online (though I make no promises).

iasmin