[Sca-cooks] Reprint of Sallets, Humbles etc.

AF Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 6 19:10:00 PST 2002

So... for those of us new to this...  Do I take it this is a book people
are glad they own? What does it cover? What time, place, type of food -
OK, Sallets - what's a Humble? (Should I have looked in the
Floriwhatever before asking this? I'm off-line.)

Which of us should probably be rushing out to buy this, and who among us
might think it's nice, but should start elsewhere?

Oh, I've been away, and then had email trouble. I may start replying to
week old threads...

Anne