[Sca-cooks] Thank ya very much

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 21:54:19 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/7/02 12:44:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chirhart_1 at netzero.net writes:

<< Well its done! And I want to say how grateful and downright proud of the
cooks guild I am.  For some of the crew this was there first major event,for
others it was the largest event they have had a chance to cook for ( 400)
.From the start you all held timing, temperatures and tempers at there proper
levels. From prep to presentation
 you made it a fun place to be. Even when the body did not want to give much
more your inner strength pulled you up. Also with this being the first time
we've had to work with a health inspector checking things out He proved what
Iv always known.ALWAYS THE BEST FROM BRIGHTHILLS we had a 100 percent
rateing!! Vivat
     Presentation was tops .The eye for detail was dead on. And yes spoons
for every dish! From the saucier to the servers and most important the Crown
Heads and the
 guest thank you from my heart. >>

Whoo! Vivats to Master Chirhart and the Bright Hills Cooking Guild!

::kneels before them all with a plate of Fig Newtons and nice ice cold milk::

Misha