[Sca-cooks] Ya. It's over. I lived

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Mon Jan 7 06:12:31 PST 2002

I've already sent out a message praising the feast, etc., but especial
praise is due Lady Olwen for her marzipan arms for the baronies.  She did a
wonderful job of them.  One of the southern baronies has a special type of
knot on it (can't remember the name, off the top of my head), and the
Baron/Baroness commented that it was one of the very few times that the knot
was rendered correctly!!  The arms of the Kingdom even had leaf gold on the
crown!!!  It was obvious to all that a lot of hard work had gone into their
creation.  Thanks so very much, Olwen, for all of your hard work...the
cookbook was just my poor way of thanking you for this.

Kiri