[Sca-cooks] K12N pictures, Atlantia

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:03:11 PST 2002

>Fantastic pictures of the Bright Hills Cooks Guild. thanks for putting them
>on the web for us Seamus!
>Phillipa

I shall pass along your message to him.  The pictures really are good arent'
they?  Lord Shamus apparently did some very quality editing before he posted
them.  I know how aware of the fact that if he posted any photos that made
us look awful he would not have survived the melee of household and guild,
all of whom carry big knives!  I did love the fun poking at Morningstar with
the title "It's Saturday, it's ok to eat meat!"
Olwen