[Sca-cooks] EK12N, or, I am a Cook and a Captain Bold and the Crew of the Nancy Brig...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:50:07 PST 2002

Congratulations Master A!  Your account (so far) of the events in your
kitchen sound fun and frustrating.  It must have been lots of fun to have so
many great folks there to do your bidding.  I love the way you describe too
much salt!  Having things turn out great in spite of not having them done
exactly right (or by your own hand) is always a good thing.  I cann't wait
to hear more accounts of your adventures and mis-adventures.  I hope someone
took pictures and will be posting them soon so we can all see you and your
crew and the wonderous food.  It is so exciting to hear the King came to
your kitchen, congratulations on that!  It is a good sign that you did a
grand job.

Phlips accounting was great too.  I cann't wait to hear more.  I'm glad you
made it home safely and when you rest up a bit then post some more about the
events in the kitchen and hall.

Olwen, who did that...now I shall run away...;~}