[Sca-cooks] My new dog... (OT, OOP)

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 15:08:00 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/7/2002 11:16:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

> She's a service dog, and will help me in several ways.  We're going through
> training right now, and that's more for my benefit than hers :-)  In a few
> weeks, I'll be bringing her home.

Hey, great!  I've had the opportunity to work with a few service dogs (mostly
in initial puppy training, as one of the special ed teachers I work with does
puppy raising and brings the dogs to school to work with her class), and the
things they can be trained to do are quite amazing.  But you are right, the
dog knows more about its job than you do right now :-)

Brangwayna Morgan