[Sca-cooks] marzipan arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 06:21:00 PST 2002

>Olwen, you are positively insane...I like that!  did you end up making
>special
>cutters for all of the repeated motifs like the laurel leaves?   The
>textured
>effect really punches up the designs, well worth the work involved.  I
>can't
>wait to see what you come up with next.
>
>Faerisa

Master Chirhart made the shield shaped cookie cutters (2), everything else
was done freehand.  The laurel leaves were all different sizes so there was
no way to make a cutter.  We went 'outside of the box' to come up with some
of the methods for some of the designs.  It took lots of laughter, time,
wine and good company to get through that project.  It took the better part
of December.  (Maybe that's why I missed Christmas!)
Olwen.  Next project....St. George and the Dragon in cheese!