[Sca-cooks] marzipan arms

deborah minyard dminmin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:23:40 PST 2002

You could of course horror or horrors come all the way down here. It's been
at feast of the dragon, but there proposal doesn't mention it.  I know their
seneschal so If I find out anything I'll let you know.
Any good ideas for a princesses/queens tea I may be helping with one for
either War Colloege or Crown.
Debbie