[Sca-cooks] OOP Definately but i'm excited!!!!!

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Jan 10 15:58:17 PST 2002

> > Myself, I couldn't sing my way out of a paper bag.  I respect and admire
> > those who can :-)
>
>Oh? Now I'm curious how you got _into_ the paper bag! Or were you
>looking for the tune you were carrying? ;-)

My dearest and evilest 'Lainie, please note that I didn't say I was in a
bag.  I said that I couldn't sing my way out of one.  That is, were I to
end up in a bag, I'd not be able to sing my way out...  ha! <snort>

Talking of signing a post with "evil"...  I posted a memo to the office.  I
was chastising a few people about something or other related to the general
client database.  I signed "Nic, the evil database administrator" (I know,
that's a bit redundant...).  In any case, someone in the office went and
whited out the word "evil"...  Some people just don't have a sense of humour...

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom
aka