[Sca-cooks] trans-gender clothing

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Thu Jan 10 17:13:35 PST 2002

Cross-dressing was a major part of a good friend's PhD dissertation.
She's getting her PhD this weekend - yay!  If anybody is interested in
more info on the subject, I can forward questions on to her.  I believe
she'll also be teaching a class on it and other related subjects this
comeing Pennsic.

-Magdalena