[Sca-cooks] weddings...non-period

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Fri Jan 11 06:15:55 PST 2002

The pickled carrot recipe I sent out some time back, along with the sage
sauce from Taillevent (also sent out earlier) served with cold chicken would
also work.  And there's a pickled mushroom recipe that's easy and very good
as well.  All of these can be done in advance.  If you need the recipes, let
me know and I'll send them to you privately.

Kiri