[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Cheese Dragon, was marzipan arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:20:23 PST 2002

I must say I like the idea of a standing knight.  The whole horse thing just
seems a bit much.  I have seen many pictures of this and most of the time
he's on a horse but sometimes he is standing.  It seems I read somewhere the
difference buy don't know that it will matter overmuch.  After all....you
get what you pay for 8~}
Olwen