[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Frosting Icing

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 11 16:47:25 PST 2002

You can check the article that I did
for the earliest icing or frosting recipes...
http://www.florilegium.org/
It's under sweet or decorated foods...
Sugar-Icing-art - 11/10/01
"Sugar Icing" by Johnnae llyn Lewis. Some notes
on sugar icing in late period and some post period.
Johnna Holloway
Aside: is there a significant difference between frosting and icing,