[Sca-cooks] EK Arms and Marzipan Drumsticks

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jan 12 15:23:11 PST 2002

> I'm not sure about pictures. I know some pictures were taken, but am not
> entirely sure by whom or of what. Unfortunately, I found that we had
> forgotten to bring the video camera that we borrowed for the event. I
> had wanted to make some digital Quicktime videos (streaming cuskynoles?)
> for web use, but it simply never happened for various reasons. I'm
> pretty sure Stefan's Lady, Aliena (sp?), got a nice shot of gold sugar
> melting across the surface of a tourte parmerienne, but I'm not sure
> what, if anything else, was photographed. We probably should have set up
> a dedicated, all-day photojournalist, but on the notice we had/gave,
> that would have been impossible.

Lady Alina says she did get a picture of the gold sugar and the
tourte parmerienne. And probably some others as well. However, these
pictures haven't been developed yet. When they are, I'll see if I
can scan them in and put them somewhere. I don't think she got a
picture of the EK Arms or the "corny dogs".

I had my digital camera at the event, but in the bustle of various
things, didn't take any pictures.

> Adamantius, sick so you can't hit me...

Why would I want to hit you? You're bigger than I am. Not to mention
the ten-inch ...knives and such.

Stefan

PS: Lady Alina had to be chased out of the kitchen at least twice,
once by Adamantius and once by me, so she would get away from cleaning
pots and pans at the sink and go see the event.
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net