[Sca-cooks] EK Arms and Marzipan Drumsticks

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jan 13 12:13:13 PST 2002

Olwen the Odd wrote:

>> Olwen said that the crane legs she had made, which you called corn
>> doggies, IIRC, were in fact her butt. Now, since I am not in the habit
>> of contradicting a lady (and never argue with them, either!), I have
>> chosen to take the statement at face value. Although I find it hard to
>> imagine Olwen's posterior alotment as being so meager, I will defend her
>> against all criticism in this area. I will not hear a word spoken
>> against Olwen's bottom!
>>
>> Adamantius
>

> sicksicksicksicksicksicksick....twisted ~ AND ~ bizzare
>
> Olwen

This is the part, where, if I wanted to get accused of a certain type of
workplace harrassment, I would say, "You know you love it!"

At which point I would immediately be accused of a certain type of
harrassment...

Of course, since I would _never_ behave in this way, I wouldn't _dream_
of saying such a thing...

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy