[Sca-cooks] I obviously need medication

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:20:38 PST 2002

Ahh...but Master, we have a very well equiped mobile kitchen.  A pig cooker,
something like 5 ring burners, 2 convection ovens, three table top butaine
burners, smokers, 5 or more 5 gallon water/beverage coolers, tables, chairs,
etc etc.  So even though we all cringe when you say "shure, no problem" ~ we
know we can take on any challenge!
Olwen