[Sca-cooks] Bukkenade, from Forme of Cury-a Smile

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 16:37:59 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/13/2002 4:50:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Well, you could do that. Seeing as how nobody on this list has any
> medieval cookbooks, so you can't ask _them_... ;-)

Ah, but the friend in question's husband is getting together with my husband
this weekend, which makes getting the book easy :-)  Point taken, however,
and if anyone is coming to Krakow Festivities in Eisental (EK) on January 26
and wants to go over recipe interpretations with me, I'd be more than happy
to oblige.

Brangwayna Morgan