[Sca-cooks] Period squash

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Jan 14 17:22:45 PST 2002

Ok now this might be a silly question BUT if I don't ask I will never
know right?
So what are those white UFO looking Squash? The outer shell is white, it
looks like a flying saucer except that  the ring around the thing is
"scalloped" This thing looks like a hard flower almost.  I see them all
the time but have never been brave enough to try them.  Since I am about
the only veggie eating person in the house.  (Everyone else thinks that
vegetables come from the freezer section) Sigh!
Nichola