[Sca-cooks] Kirrilys treasure chest

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:56:28 PST 2002

After having rifled through my bosses desk for a measuring device so I could
identify exactly how big 20 and 30 c is, I am duly impressed.  After adding
all the spices was it so spicy people may not want to eat it?  Although I
agree, these things _should_ be eaten.  I think I would have gone for whole
cloves for the nails.  Did you make little holes through the form and
tinfoil?  If not, at that thickness it may not dry completely from the
inside but you still have several days so it will probably be ok.  Take some
pictures now too so we can see the parts please.  I think if I won a bag of
money I would buy everyone a little webcam so we could see what the heck
everyone looks like and what they are doing.
Olwen