[Sca-cooks] cranberry wine

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Thu Jan 17 08:13:00 PST 2002

Phillip (my lord) makes a wonderful cranberry mead for which I have posted
the recipe some time ago.  Usually he makes a batch of it for Pennsic (it's
a quick mead...you know, Tuesday was a good year!).  It's quite volatile so
we have to pack it carefully in lots of ice, but once we get up there and
open a bottle, all the care is well repaid!

Kiri