[Sca-cooks] Re: Foodie Peerage Ceremonies

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 17 09:26:59 PST 2002

> > Yah.  Two full-on meetings per year, all day, so we do a potluck lunch.
>
> Lets hope none of the An Tirian peers see this post- meetings last
> plenty long enough here! (I'm told the chiv meeting is always ten
> minutes longer than the beer- whether there's beer or not!)
>
> 'Lainie

What can I say?  "If two hours is a long drive or a short court, you just might be a
Caidan."

Meanwhile, back on the topic of Foodie Peers:  we got the first Cooking Laurel in about a
decade only about 1 year ago;  for a long time before that, there were a bunch of Cooking
Pelicans but not Laurels.  "Feeding the masses" as a service, I suppose.  This gives us
cooking types hope at long last.  In any case, none of it stopped me from challenging
Master Jamal to the next Iron Chef match.

Selene, Caid