[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Smith, Judith JLSmith at SCDAH.STATE.SC.US
Fri Jan 18 06:13:02 PST 2002

      Kiri said:

	Sounds heavenly.  All we get served at our peerage meetings is a lot
of
	talk!  Hmmm....there are several Atlantian peers on this
list...whaddya
	think, guys?  Should we start doing this at our peerage meetings?  I
can't
	imagine that this would make them run any longer than they already
do!

I certainly think serving chocolate at a Laurel meeting would sweeten
everyone's disposition-and other sweet things could be added for those who
cannot eat or do not like.....chocolate. Can't say about the length of the
meeting though-hopefully longer (but not too long) with only good things
being said. I tend to be optomistic.
Judith

PS: To good Master C. from Bright Hills, Atlantia. We have met kind sir-and
worked together in the "laurel kitchen" of Mistress Jaella, coronation of
Galmyr and Katerina, but that was awhile ago. I am from the southern reaches
of the Kingdom of Atlantia and have been in the SCA since 1985. I had the
priviledge of serving my Kingdom as Queen during Olaf's third reign-his only
Pennsic reign. Mistress Johnnae llyn Lewis sent me, at my request, one of my
first SCA cookbooks, it is on desserts. Within the front cover she sent a
very encouraging note, that I greatly appreciated. Mundanely I am a records
analyst for the SC Department of Archives and History, and at night I
become........super woman(no that's not right) the word is librarian for,
watch out for a puffed up chest here, the #1Library System in 2001, Richland
County Public Library-Columbia, SC. Sorry if I have totally bored the rest
of the list, but I lost Master C's electronic address, and he did make,
perhaps, the mistake of asking.
Grafin Judith