[Sca-cooks] OT-weather

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 18 14:09:21 PST 2002

From: upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
>There is currently a mix of sleet and snow falling in the Shire of
>Mooneschadowe, Northern Ansteorra (Stillwater, OK). Would someplace
>else please
>accept delivery?
>
>Liadan

Uh, no thanks. There was frost on the grass and i had to scrape ice
off all the windows of my car this morning - and i'm currently on the
island of Alameda, in the San Francisco Bay - this is NOT normal.

Now don't imagine i'm on a rock surrounded by water. Alameda is not
real "far out": it's connected to the city of Oakland by several
bridges that are one block long or less.

Anahita