[Sca-cooks] OT-weather

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 16:41:17 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/18/2002 3:56:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
upsxdls_osu at ionet.net writes:

> There is currently a mix of sleet and snow falling in the Shire of
> Mooneschadowe, Northern Ansteorra (Stillwater, OK). Would someplace else
> please
> accept delivery?

I think we are getting it whether we accept delivery or not...they are
calling for anywhere from 4-12 inches of snow, depending on which weather
report you get, with very heavy, possibly blizzard conditions tomorrow
afternoon, here in Lancaster, PA.

Brangwayna Morgan