Buddha... (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Is cooking like costuming?)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Jan 20 17:38:12 PST 2002

My friends, please don't forget to change the topic of a thread when it's
changed so much from the original topic, like this has done...

While I don't know what Buddha ate, I can pretty much guarantee that he
wsn't eating:

>balsamic rice and probably chicken or pork.

Misha, darling, I think you confused basmati and balsamic...  Basmati
applies to rice.  Balsamic to vinegar... :-)

Here, have a fig newton <wink>

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom