[Sca-cooks] OT-weather

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 12:27:31 PST 2002

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> AEduin declared:
> > Sorry, Melee event and Kingdom War Practice tomorrow.  Caid don't want no
> > stinking snow.  :)
>
> Uh, I think someone already warned you about that in this thread. Don't
> eat the yellow snow.
>
> Or maybe the stink is just from the air pollution? I seem to remember
> a thread not too long ago here about snow ice cream and such. If your
> snow stinks maybe you shouldn't try those recipes.
>
> Hey, it doesn't snow in mainland Caid anyway, or does it?

Well, our air isn't as bad as it used to be, or maybe the rest of the cities
caught up to us.  Central Los Angeles used to be called "Greywinds."

We've got something for everyone in Caid!  Big Bear and other mountain ski
resorts are part of our territory.  You could concievably go surfing in the
morning and ski at night, using a quick freeway route from Lyondemere to
Dreiburgen.  Caid is also home of all the world's best beaches, in SoCal and
EnZed.  [hoo boy, am I ever going to start another argument with that claim! :)
]

Selene, Valley Girl in Altavia, Caid [fer sooth!]