[Sca-cooks] Payn pur-dew

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jan 23 10:04:18 PST 2002

I just signed back on to find the query.
I seem to be a bit under the weather. I may
have picked up some of Colorado's flu bug
that the papers were talking about out there
last weekend.

The Rev. Walter Skeat that you mention here
is the same gentleman that did the comparison between
the 1508 and 1513 editions of de Worde's carving book. That
essay appears in The Babee's Book.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway