[Sca-cooks] SPCA Pennsic XXX photos

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 11:46:07 PST 2002

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/24/02 11:27:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>
> << I agree!  How come no one got a picture of Stefan?  Camera shy like me?
>
>  He could be non-photogenic, like myself. I'm not pretty when it comes to
> cameras :)
>
> Misha

Oh piffle.  The idea is to be able to put a face to a name, not to take
Supermodel Cheese/Beef Cake Glamour Photography.  I avoid cameras whenever
possible too; I think I look like Counselor Troi got into a terrible
transporter accident with Roseanne... come to think of it, that's my attitude
too.

OK, pix of me and my husband Jared at his homepage:
http://home.earthlink.net/~firedrake/

So about Pennsic next:  My protege Aeddie has just started making noises about
coming to Pennsic next year and camping with the Soup Pot.  I can't let him go
gallavanting all alone.  So, may we sign up with your august selves?

Selene, Caid