[Sca-cooks] Check out Sabrina_Welserin.html

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 15:53:46 PST 2002

--- Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:
> --
>  Is this what you want Phlip?
> Phillipa

Yes, Phillipa, that's it exactly!!!!! Thank-you muchly
;-D

I've just been offered a feast to cook over in MK, and
I wanted to do it out of Sabina, and while I printed
the whole thing out for myself, I also wanted access
to it online so I can show the people what I'm
planning.

Anyone in the MK want to help on this one? We'll be
feeding 120 people with one stove, if I can pull it
off. I LIKE a challenge ;-D

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,