[Sca-cooks] Andalusian feast

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 19:19:39 PST 2002

> phoenissa at netscape.net wrote:>
> > Greetings!  As I mentioned several weeks ago on
> this list, I'm cooking a feast for an event my
> college is hosting in early March - the theme is an
> Andalusian wedding feast (early 13th c).  It's my
> first feast ever and I'm more than a little nervous
> about it. snipped----------------
> I think the three courses will probably take 3-3 1/2
> hours to serve, but
> there will be lots of entertainment and stuff, so I
> hope people won't
> get bored. snipped-----------
> > I'd also like to have a little pamphlet available
> with all the recipes, their historical background,
> redactions, etc. snipped   ------Is that often done
> at feasts?
>  Vittoria

I tend to agree that 3+ hours is too long unless the
chairs/benches are very comfortable- my back hurts
just thinking about trying to sit that long. Also, in
your first course, I think, you have two yogurts.
Unless they're very different, you may want to move
one to another course. Otherwise, the menu looks very
interesting.....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,