[Sca-cooks] SPCA Pennsic XXX photos

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jan 25 06:56:00 PST 2002

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Speaking of pictures, where are pictures from EK 12th Night?  I made
> everyone promise to take some but no one has posted anything.  I will be
> forced to pout and be cranky if no pictures turn up soon.
>
> Olwen who is wondering why the list has been so quiet lately.

I don't know how many pictures were taken, other than some from court. I
had understood there would be a digital camera about, and we arranged to
have a VHS camcorder on hand, with a view toward putting actual video
footage on the Web. Unfortunately, what we actually ended up with was a
film-type camera and a Hi-8 camcorder, subsequently forgotten and left
at Puck's house in the rush to get to the site. Also, we had no
dedicated photographer for the event (dedicated as in, this person was
there specifically to do photography).

The problem with the Hi-8 camcorder was that I would have had to bring
the camcorder home with me and physically connect it to the back of my
computer, whereas if it had been a VHS camcorder, I could have brought
the tape home with me and worked it much more easily via the VCR.

As for the photos taken by Stefan's lady, I'm not sure how many there
are, I know there are at least a couple, and we're waiting on the roll
of film beiong finished and the development to be done, so they can be
scanned and posted somewhere.

I'm sorry about this; we just didn't have the ability to assign a person
to Be In Charge Of Photography, which is what it would have taken to
prevent the problems we had.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy