[Sca-cooks] Greetings and Introduction

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:49:15 PST 2002

>Hail and Hello from the Barony of Northkeep!
>
>I'm relatively new to the SCA, and I like (ok, LOVE) to cook. I'm fortunate
>to be married to a guinea pig. (Ooops, a wonderful loving taste tester.)
>Since I enjoy cooking so very much, I thought I might like to try my hand
>at
>period cooking. No cooking feast for me at the moment, I'm not sure I can
>live up the wonderful cooks of the North.
>
>I've been reading the list, and the Florilegium avidly trying to glean
>information.
>
>Thanks,
>Amanda Blackwolf

Hey!  Hi Amanda!  Nice to hear from you.  So what colour is your guinea pig?
  Long haired or short?  8~|

So what kinds of recipes have you been trying out so far?  Are you a more
grains and veggie household or more meat and protien heavy?  So how new is
"relatively"?  Been to many events so far?  How did you get involved in the
SCA?  Demo?  How long have you been lurking on the list?
Do you know what a cattail looks like? ;~)
Olwen