[Sca-cooks] peapod, peasecods, codpiece

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Jan 26 08:12:15 PST 2002

At 01:05 AM 1/26/2002, you wrote:
>Olwen commented:
> > Is there a difference between peapod and peasecods.  One sounds like
> > something that I know what it is ~ the other sounds like something a man
> > should know what it is.

Peapod is a somewhat wonderful online grocery shopping service <grin>  See
http://www.peapod.com Amazingly, the quality of the veggies and meats is
good.  But where it can't be beat is when it's winter, snow, cold and
generally dreary out and you want to stock up on cans, cat litter, and
other heavy items!

Oh!  You mean, you didn't mean *that* kind of peapod? :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom
aka