[Sca-cooks] serving schedule

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Sun Jan 27 06:09:30 PST 2002

When we do oriental feasts (Japanese, Chinese, etc.) we usually fold up the
legs of the tables and rest the table tops on milk cartons, you know, the
plastic kind that milk gets delivered in.  We suggest that folks bring
cushions, throws, rugs, etc. to sit on.  We also provide regular tables for
those who do not feel comfortable sitting on the floor.  Everyone has seemed
to enjoy this as a different way of doing things from the standard feast
setting.

Kiri