[Sca-cooks] Bananas and fruits

Tara Sersen Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Mon Jan 28 14:52:51 PST 2002

How 'bout strawberries and vanilla or plain yogurt with a scoop of
cocoa?  Or peaches, raspberries or mangoes with apple juice and yogurt?
 Mango, pineapple, papaya, any other tropical fruit you can get your
hands on, OJ and yogurt.  I usually start with plain whole-milk yogurt
and throw in any fruit or flavoring that comes to hand.  You can also
boost the calcium by adding some non-fat milk powder.  You can do a
citrus cooler with oranges and/or grapefruit and a splash of lemon
juice, and crushed ice.  Maybe add a few strawberries to that.  You
could also add a drizzle of honey to anything Nichola suggested.

-Magdalena