[Sca-cooks] Banquet dels Quatre Barres - service, length, menu

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 18:23:24 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/28/02 8:15:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
a5foil at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Length: My hope is to encourage folks to enjoy good food, good
conversation,
 and good company throughout the day. A number of musicians have expressed
 interest in the venue, as have a couple of storytellers, and at least one
 dance master, but I'm still looking for more performance artists who want a
 place to perform. There will be at least one key entertainment and
 incidental music during each course, with some dances between the second and
 third meat course, and after the banquet. >>

Do you need the Great Misha and his food culinary team? Of course, the Great
Misha and his crew may come and do a little dramatic performance that day.
The Great Misha shall talk with his crew and see if they are interested.

Misha
I mean the Great Misha. :D