[Sca-cooks] Food Safety while cooking

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Jan 29 19:17:34 PST 2002

Try Watered Down Windex or some amonia type of product.
Just leave the Bleach at Home to avoid any mixing of the two agents....
But personally I have always held to the rule of thumb that a Proprietor
of an Outback Restaurant that I worked at told me..."Bleach is for
clothes and swimming pools and for cleaning you can't beat soap or
amonia.  Bleach just makes the dirt white."
Now I know that it isn't totally true but I do tend to avoid using
bleach as I get less spots on my clothes that way.
Nichola