[Sca-cooks] The rock

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jan 29 22:57:39 PST 2002

Phlip commented:
> --- Marilyn Traber <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com>
> wrote:
> > Sheesh, does this mean I have to put a basement in
> > too? The wine cave was
> > bad enough - you should have seen what the dwarves
> > cost....
> > margali
>
> Of course, if you're having trouble negotiating with
> the dwarves, perhaps Cariadoc might be willing to
> help, with his stature and knowledge of economics ;-)

Well, there are also these files in the Florilegium:
mining-msg         (5K)  5/12/00    Medieval mining techniques.
commerce-msg      (53K)  2/ 7/01    Commerce and trade in period.

Or maybe you just need to appeal to the authorities:
guilds-msg        (26K)  4/ 2/01    Medieval and SCA guilds.

Or maybe just hire some folks to help take care of the
situation:
mercenaries-msg   (25K) 10/ 4/99    Mercenaries in period.

:-)
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net