[Sca-cooks] post period was Festival of the Rose

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:06:07 PST 2002

>In a message dated 1/29/02 11:22:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>mneumark at hotmail.com writes:
>
><< >Ah, Arte dear, I think we are going to have to rethink
>  >this recipe, since it is way off period.  That will
>  >teach me not to look things up just because my
>  >apprentice tells me that it is "a little post period".
>  >Sigh.  My fault.  I promise not to beat you too hard
>  >tonight. :-) >>
>
>Good thing i'm not an apprentice.......yet. Unless you see the common Fig
>Newtonian like between Master Chirhart and I apprenticeship (which I doubt
>it
>since I haven't signed a waiver saing if I mess up he could flog me with
>wet
>noodles). Wet noodles *shiver*
>
>Misha

Misha!  Master Chirhart wouldn't beat you with a wet noodle!...oh
wait..umm..no...that was some other food..yes..some other food.  Oh heck, I
do remember getting beaten with a wet noodle.  Cripes, in his kitchen you
can get beat with almost any food.  Bread, meat, cheese...and {{::NEVER::}}
take anything out of his hand.  He is an armorer and can hold _very_ HOT
things!

Olwen, apprentice extrodinare